Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lost

I feel like Im lost between them . I was prefect with him and he HAD to come in the picture didn't he ? hmm
I don't know what Im doing rite now , but whatever Im doing rite now is WRONG. I was fine and happy with him , he helped go through every trouble that i had , he helped me stop crying , he was always there for me , but i wasn't thinking to go more further with him again.

Then, HE had to come along , Im not saying its a bad thing that he's in the picture now , its actually great because i miss him so much and his love. But since he came in the picture , I seems to be forget about the important one , the one that makes me happy.


I stop texting the one , it feels wrong , I feel like Im being so selfish to him, here it goes again , stuck in the same situation again again and again. the truth is i just love them both exually . But I just can't choose between them and apprently now im STUCK in the middle. And my head is spinning around.

-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment