Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pitbull in KL


It was One of a hell of a Concert at sunway last night ! It was supposed to start at 8 but it started raining so we were waiting for Pitbull to come out through the heavy rain. We were literally Soaking Wet !But we stayed anyways for pitbull :)


Rain finally stopped at 9 pm now we're ready to PARTY ! trust me malaysian people know how to party hard ! I was with the party zone and i was fucking crazy ! people all around just can't stop jumping up and down , can't stop dancing and screaming !


People were really close to each other!so i guess we have to SCREAM , DANCE and JUMP together at the same time :p 


I had my crazy friends with me along , Naim , Imy and Azmie to get wild :D
Trust me they were Crazy especially Naim !


It was fun dancing in the rain ! with our shirt Soaking wet ! haha



They are the best party animals !


Seriously last night was one of the best night i had in my life with my awesome crazy friend ! Pitbull was awesome ! he is the Mr Worldwide and Mr 305 ! Its a night i will never forget in my entire life !

No comments:

Post a Comment