Monday, December 23, 2013

Im glad he's feeling better

So last night i found out that faiq is a having a fever. And i dnt knw why but my head just couldn't stop worrying about him. So i decided to go to klcc to give him some medicine. Even though my leg was actually hurting so bad from hiking. The muscle at the back of my leg actually  really hurting me when im walking. But that didn't stop me from sending him the medicine. Even though i had to take the LRT and walk to klcc. The pain doesn't bother me that much maybe it because ida ikhlas nak bagi ubat kat faiq. To make him feel better. He was my priority and he will always be no matter where i am. 
Few hours ago, he wechat me saying thank you for the medicine. And he's feeling better. ALHAMDULILLAH. I didnt just walk to klcc in pain for nothing. He's better now. 

Goodnight.im glad you feel better. I love u. Always

No comments:

Post a Comment