Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Will you ?

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head,
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you.
Wake up every morning with you in my bed.That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough 

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?" 

I miss you debok. I've been trying to get hold on to you. But it looks like u're busy working on your future. 
Everynight i will listening to this song hoping one day you'll ask me those 4 words. "Will you marry me?" Hahaha berangan je ida ni 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment