Saturday, September 14, 2013

Im not ready to be ur girlfriend

Im so so sorry.
U're not just a friend to me. You are one those friend that i care.
I met you same year as i met faiq. Maybe a lill early. We've been friends for 4 years.
U asking me to be your girlfriend is really a something.
I know u would be the perfect boyfriend
I always adore you with all of you exes. Adore how u can be so damn sweet with them in public.
But im just not ready to be in relationship. To be honest my heart is still with someone who doesn't love me back. I know its stupid he doesn't love me .. But im not ready. People can say die buruk ke .. Hitammm ke .. Mcm perempuan ke .. Miskin kee.. Mat rempit ke.. Ape saje untuk buruk kan die but believe it or not he's the guy i close my eyes everynight wishing to marry , to have children and to live and be together till i die. Tapi Allah tak restu kan ida ngan die i accepted that .but he will always be in my heart. Im sorry. So so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment