Monday, September 16, 2013

What we used to be

The sad moment when you find an old conversation between you and someone you don't talk anymore. But deep down in your heart you just wanted things to be just the way it used to be. To start over. As a friend you are secretly deeply in love with each other.  

I found all of these picture that i captured in my blackberry. I miss us. Being secretly inlove. 



Its Amazing how it feels when someone loves you. 


How he likes to call me cenonet kemetot 😊 


My favorite picture of him in school uniform 


How you make the one you love happy 


The morning wish. Waiting for each other. Making each other's day.


How he used to tell the world he loves me


Our stupid cute conversation 


All the late nights skype. Once in awhile 


He changed me from being a tomboy to a girlygirl because he loves it 


Those days we got so excited to see each other because we rarely see each other. 


He used to be my shenonet. Even though i know he's bigger than me 


Those late night tweet for me. Just makes me smile in my sleep. 


Late at night i always go through all his pictures and save it on my phone. Even though he wasn't mine at that time 


One of the picture i saved. One of my favorite picture of him eating.🙊


When you really mean something to someone. That feeling that i can't describe 


Faiq is the kind of person who doesn't like little kids. But this one kid steals his heart. Koko haha


Every morning i would check his tweet. There's always a tweet that makes ny heart skipped a beat. 


How he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl in this world. 


How he used to called me "sayang" 


The only girl in the world. Thats how i feel when i was with him. I was so lucky to have him then. 


















 




No comments:

Post a Comment