Friday, September 6, 2013

Our love...

I miss the time when we were on the phone and i said something like "what if one day we're not together anymore" and he cuts me off "tak kan" even when i say "if" he cuts me off with "tak kan"

Well i guess it was just me who believe in our love.
I believe we can go through it together.
It might be hard but slowly we can make it through because we had each other
I guess its just me that needed you :)
For you will be fine and better im willing to let you go of you whom i love the most in my life whom i believe im gonna have childrens with.
It was all me who believe in those
Me alone.
I know u have no strenght to go through failing me.
Trust me deep down you were the one who always lifted me up when im down.
I dont blame you for not seeing the love i have for you , the feeling i have for you.
If this is gonna the best situation for you.
To move forward to ur bright future InsyaAllah
Even without me..
I have no choice .. You are the one i love and this is what you wanted and this is what i will give you
Dont worry about me .. My spm .. My life .. My health. Im willing to suffer to see you happy and besuccessful  debok :) InsyaAllah ida akan sentiasaaa doa kan you. Aminn

No comments:

Post a Comment