Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Maybe...

Maybe what Allah's trying to tell me is..
He's in a good hands. He's in Allah's hand :)
Allah will take care of him :)
I should just let him go... Stop berangan that he still have feelings for me :)

Allah have found someone better for him in future :)
Maybe in future he really is gonna meet this rose i spoke to in my dream :)
Allah has planned him for better :)
No matter how much i kills me but at least i know the person i love the most is gonna be with someone better than me ... Someome will make him happier than when he was with me :'))
Someone that will love him better than i did :)
Someone that will be there for him more that i did :)
InsyaAllah. Ida doakan faiq jumpe die ... I promise ..
Maybe what Allah's trying to tell me that things will never change between us but memories will remains :')) the year 2010 will remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment