Thursday, September 19, 2013

Memories left

I miss feeling excited to see him. Even though we were just friends. 

I miss hugging himm with fluffiness

I miss holding his big warm hands 

I miss the kiss he always gave me on my head cz i so short haha

I miss the fooling around .. torturing him with his neck haha and laughing with him
 

The one thing i miss the most and one of my habit every time i see him is playing with his fluffy legs ... 

Its been a month.I am still suffering .. 
Ya Allah kau berikan la hambu mu yg banyak ngan dosa kekuatan untuk semua ni.. 
Ida tak tau cara ape lagi nak lupe kan die. 
Does he suffer like i do ? 
Ya Allah jangan la kau seksa Faiq Lutfi Shahrin mcm mane ida seksa sekarang. 
I want him to be happy ... 

I can see he's slowly trying to forget about me. Its okay. He did the right thing. 
To leave me was the right thing. 

Tapi kau berikan lah aku kekuatan. 
Apa saja cara untuk go through this feelings Ya Allah. Its been a month. SPM nak dekat.. Trial was i a mess i failed all my subjects on my trial. ida tak nak spm ida mcm tu. tolongg hambu mu ini ya Allah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment