Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Too early

So guess what mama bought a ticket for us to fly this saturday.
Im going back to look at our old house. Its condition. Old school my sister n brother went.
And probably some college for me.

Hmm i guess this is the best way...
Knowing him calling me a bitch...
But hey he was right.. He couldn't love me forever
There's not happy ending between us
I was too dump to think he love me as much as i love him
I was too dump to think he'd be the one next me through ups n down
I was too dump to think you were the one im gonna marry
I was too dump to think im that lucky girl that would have him forever
I was too dump to think i made him happy
I was too dump to think i was good enough for him
Im still too dump to think he will come and look for me
Im still too dump to think he still loves me
Im still too dump to think he misses me
Im still too dump to look at my phone day n night waiting for his texts
But yet i still can't stop loving you
I will always be too dump for u
And again we never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment