Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ape je lagi nak buat :p

Wait ~ what do you mean by that. I thought you said you'll be busy with your work and studying and you won't have time for me. And now you're saying ape je lagi nak buat ? 

I don't know if that was just some excuse for you to really let me go or what.
But hey everyone has their own reason for making the decision right ? 
They think before they speak right ? 

All i see is i'm the one who made him feel that way towards me. U know "tawar hati" and i blame myself for not taking care of his heart. I don't blame him if saying he's using gonna be busy with his study and work as an excuse to leave me :)

Ida don't want to think bad or negative cz all i get is dosa at the end :) and k certainly don't want that. Than Allah won't listen to my prayers. All i have now is Allah to talk about my feelings and ask for help. No one else. Not my friend , not my cousin not even my mom anymore ..
Its sad .. Really is



No comments:

Post a Comment