Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Didn't go well

Remember you we're gonna talk about us last friday with Pika n Ira ?

That didn't go well. Before that day i asked ira to give an opinion  on us. U don't wanna know what she said to me. "Ira ade masalah sendiri nak fikir pasal korang" 

Sayang... I need this to stop over and maybe asked u're friend to give an opinion. 

Daniel maybe.. Anyone who u rarely see.
We can start over. U dont hve to call me ur gf or wht so ever. We just need to talk face to face about this sayang not on the phone. And don't run away from me :'( 
3 people , me , u and one of ur friend.

Sayang i'll make the best of it. I learned my mistake :'( ida dah terima balasanye :'( pleasee ... Just please let me love you again and start over :'(

I would end all of my doa with this wishes and amin with a puddle of my tears sayang... Ida sayang faiq :'( i just really need you. I tell you ida tak boleh tulis ape pun kat paper exam idaaa sayang :'( pleasee lets sit together and really talk about this. We'll make it right this time i promise debok :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment