Monday, August 12, 2013

Dream about him. Again

Last night i had a dream about him again. But it was all weird and practically doesn't make sense either haha. In the dream i was playing around with Ira's blackberry*she uses iphone now* and daaa everyone know what i'll do. I check his BBM status and stuff. His BBM name was IdaEddy well that made me smile in the dream but on his status he wrote someone elses name , a girl and a💜shape. That made me sad haha.

Then all of the sudden i realised i was still in Kelantan. I mean whatttt ?! Haha and i was looking through the window i saw and elephant's ass hahaaha. And weird enough i was trying to take a picture of me and elephant's ass using Ira's phoneee hahahahah!

Then i was awake hearing my mama n papa arguing about.... Yeaa that made me teared up a little under my blankey with ed. I hope its nothing serious that are gonna get them into a big fight.and i woke up had my shower and decided to charge my iphone. Its been a while u know. I kinda always turning my phone off because there's so much sweet and bitter memories of him.

So then i turned on my phone and i saw some wechat me that i haven't read. I assume it would be rifkiy trying to comfort me. He was trying to comfort me since before raya. That was nice of him. But i just couldn't reply his text wechat twitter and call because.... I don't know. It feels wrong.

But when i opened it. It was him! That made me wiped my tears just now. He wechat me this morning at 4 am something wishing goodnight... I wonder why.,, was i in his mind at 4 am ! OMG! I really thought he hated me by now.

U know... He was pushing me away when i started to start a conversation with him. Its like he wanted to reply me "goodbye" staright away. That was always in my mind. AND OH !! One more thing in my mind is that he would reply like " please leave me alone "

That's what i'm really scared of.  4 words 18 words *ithink* scared the hell out of me.

Without hesitating i replied " goodmorning :) " and told him about the chicken my papa brought from. Kelantan.

1 comment:

  1. ??? how dare you lie about your dreams. you don't even believe in Allah -.-

    ReplyDelete