Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wish he could see it

He says that i will be happier without him. 
Meeting other guys in PLKN or in College.Meeting guy that are better looking than him.He just doesn't see it in me.haha.



Love him so much.i don't need a guy with a Ferrari to drive me around KL day and night to make me happy. 

I don't need a guy with a private jet to fly me around the world to make me happy

I don't need the sexiest men alive to be my boyfriend to make me happy. 

All i need is him walking beside me around our neighborhood and talking. 
 
To make me the happiest girl alive.  

And i'm not just saying that.yes, i can tell you 99% of girl on earth would love to have the Ferrari the private jet the sexiest boyfriend alive.I would too

But i'm willing to trade all of that stuff just for one guy. For you. I hope one day you'll see it. I just need you besides me holding my tiny hands.I love u

No comments:

Post a Comment