Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Did i waste my love ?

Its hard for me to let him go. Because to be honest through all the boyfriend that i have. He was the one i really love. The one that i dream to have a family with. The one i gave my whole heart to.

But i have to let him go no matter how hard. Because his point of leaving me is to study hard persue his career. He is currently living in a hard life. I cannot be selfish and just think of myself :) he said if we continue our relationship it wouldn't work out because he won't have time for me, to make me happy and to study.

With my heart that is not with me and with him .. Im letting him go. But now i think to myself, he said he doesnt have time for me right ? Because he's so busy. How come he can have fun with his friends when im all sad at home trying to kill myself ? I thought he had no time for all that.

How come he have time tweeting .. Thinking other girl is cute when he said he still love me. I know i have no right to be jealous about other girl with him because he's not mine anymore. But i just feel really sad he's doing this to me. The one who i thought would be my husband.

Im not blaming her or spamming him. Its all my fault. He was there for me throught everything. But i never thank him. I just complain , braging , crying and blaming him. All i see this is a lesson from Allah. If he's the one for me Allah will show us the way. If not, i will always praying for more strength.

I will always pray for his success, happines with his family. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment