Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stressed out ? Really ?

Last time i wasn't suppose to have my period YET. I got it. And it was all weird. Like one day i'd have my period and the next day its was gone. So i went to see the doctor to check what is really wrong. She said its because im too stressed out... *awkward* okay. 

This time i am suppose to have my period and i am having it now.But this is too much of a period haha last few days ago my boxer was wet with blood. I was literally shocked thought someone just stab my vajayjay when i was sleeping ! Bhahaha serious shit! 

Went to the doctor she said its cz im stressed out too -.- okay "doctor"

1 comment:

  1. are your parents proud about you talking about the spotting of your period to the whole world... remember when you boasted about having sex with some ugly random guy like five years ago you're still on about that!! i know what this is about. you were still trying to get Layla pregnant without marriage and non Muslim. you're not some christian convert to muslim... racist ingrate!! just because you think you're more american or white doesn't mean it's acceptable to act as if you're more special than others!

    ReplyDelete