Friday, August 23, 2013

Where's the starting over

Hmm these past two days had changed me a little. You know i started to smile , talk to people , start studying , and all that stuff cuz something happen between us. 

We decided to go back as normal. Like a loving couple without a label on. Im fine with it as long as i have him and i know he loves me back. 

Its like starting over. I'm happy that it happened.he said he love me , and i love him and he's mine. Okay but not putting a label on it. He's mine is good enough for me. 

But at the same time my heart tell me to watch out. For what ? This ...

Last night he started saying he's focusing back into his life ... What happened ? I mean its ok you can focus in ur life and work.. I'll be focusing with my spm. But we can still love each other right ? 

But then he stared saying that he can't say if he loves me or not... What ? When u're life is back you start to slowly pushing me. I thought so at first place :') 

Suddenly he can't say if he loves me or not.... Where's the starting over ? :') 




No comments:

Post a Comment