Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I love ..but why..

I love how you use to kiss me so many time at once.
I love how you would held my hand 
I love how you would go mad when ida tak makan ubat 
I love how you would go mad kalau ida tak makan 
I love to tease you main ngan leher you 
I love to play with ur leg
I love to play with ur fingers :'(
I love to give you that supper tight hug :'( 

Whyy :'( sayangg .., why i can't do all of that anymore.... Kenape faiq tak sayang idaaa :'( selame ni ida sayangg sngt kat faiq . When i said i'll never leave you. I mean it sayangg :'( tapi u tinggal kan idaaa :'( ya Allah bg la tauu faiq ida sayang die sngt... Not abg aiman can steal my heart.. Not anak datuk can steal my heart and make me feel special like faiq does :'( kenape die buat ida mcm ni..,, bglatau die idaaaa syg die sngt sngt

No comments:

Post a Comment