Monday, August 26, 2013

One lucky girl

Kalau betul la he's trying to contact you balik u're so lucky. I said this 3 years ago and i say it again now. U're lucky that he still have feelings for you.

You deserve him better than i do. I'm sorry i ruined u're relationship with him before. I came along and took him for you. That was wrong. I deserve to suffer like this. 

He has no feelings for me. I don't have the right to make him love me. Ida bukan Allah nak suruh die syg ida balik. No matter how much i want that to happen :'( 

You're so lucky right from the start :') i'm sorry i came along and ruin u're relationship. 

You're better off with him :') u're pretty , u're tall , u ayu je , im sure you can cook..  U're perfect for him :') jangan sakit hati die kay :') 

Sayang die , manje kan die , be proud that he's urs , love him all u're heart. Promise me :'( 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment