Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I get it :') hope u're happy. Goodbye :')

Faiqq.. Ida nak cakap thanks for taking care of me :')
Thanks for making me feel so special :')
Thanks for making me happy and be that bubbly girl i once were :')
Thanks sebab suruh ida makan ubat :')
Thanks for the warm hugs u given me :')
Thanks for being there at the hospital
Thanks for being there for me when puteh died :')
Thanks for trying to help me find adam 
Thanks for making me urs for the 2nd time:')
Thanks for being there 24/7 even on the phone :') 
Thanks for the compliment about my art work
Thanks for making me smile
Thanks for making me extra blush when i'm with you
Thanks for holding my hand and making my heart skips a beat :') 
Thanks for the warm kisses you had given me :').... Thanks for being my debok , my doreamon , my gajah , my lutfin , my aiq , my faiq upon a princess , my faiq zulkifli :') thanks for being my brother , my boyfriend , my dad , my best friend , my friend , a shoulder to cry on , a place to talk to , a place to share feelings with :')thanks for eveything :')

Our convo ends here :') this is the last blog im gonna post for you to read :')
I get ur words :'( u don't have feeling for me :'( 

Lets pretend like i never been to maya when i first met you :') white shirt and no sabun :') this is what you really want.. :') 
I respect u're decision :'( i know there's no space me in ur heart :') no chance for you to love me again :'( ida tak kan kacau faiq dah :') u never met a girl name Nursyahida Binti Muhamad Saidi :') just know that i will always love you :'( i will never forget bout you and our good and bad times together :'( the last post and if u remember i told u this blogged i made 2 years ago with ur full name as my password :') u were always in my heart even when im with other guys :')
I never love anyone as much as i love you :')m
You may think i deserve better but its u that i really want and ever wish for since the day i met you :')
I wish we can just sit together one day just us two and make things better :'(
Every night i always been waiting for your call to say you love me :'( berangan je ida haha :')
But there's no chance we can do that cz u heart just won't accept me :'( 
Its you that changed my life for better :')
Just Wish one day you'll see my love towards you :') 

Thanks for everything faiq lutfi shahrin :') 
Goodbye :'( 



No comments:

Post a Comment