Tuesday, August 13, 2013

your love made me blind

Never thought I'd say
Wish I didn't love you ever since the first date
when you got close my heart would just stop
thought you and me together would end up on top
you change me for better for worse
I know I was caught up always put you first
I never once though you would be trifling
but I was blinded

I was like ohh
never wanna let you go
I was open before
but now I know ..
love made me blind so I couldn't see
all the lies you told
were right in front of me
since love made me blind
you made a fool of me
you made it look so perfect
when it wasn't meant to be
your love made me blind

I gave all of my trust
didn't think being faithful was asking to much but
i'm good that I know now
I was fooled but fate let me see how
they say every tear has it's reasons
every smile has it's own season
never once thought you'd be trifling
but I was blinded


No comments:

Post a Comment