Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I think Allah had showed me sign last night :'(

Last night. Before i went to bed i did solat sunat Istikharah. Because i need to ask Allah to show me some sign and just heal my broken heart. As always during sujud i was crying asking for help from Allah. Show me some sign through dream or whatever just some sign if he really loves me and if he really is for me.

Believe it or not. I did have a dream last night. It was a really sad one. Not what i had expected at all. I had a dream that i'm moving to China because of my mom. And that time tok bah already passed away. That means i will never come back and visit Malaysia. Maybe once every 5 years.

I know at the time my dream that i was still deeply in love with Faiq. Still never giving up on our love. An that dream i told him i was moving , he was perfectly fine with me moving. He had a car and a house but still no women standing besides him.

I still remember he said his feeling never changed towards me. He said he wanted to get the keys and he'll come back to me. :') apprently that was just some excuses to let me go. The truth is he just wanted to be friends with me all along.

So back to the dream. His rection was "im gonna miss u sis" with i woke up crying. And calming myself down i have to accept what Allah had showed me. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment