Sunday, August 18, 2013

Should i go ?

I can see this is going no where. I'm all sad with the memories he's fine on the other side. 

I'm not leaving for PLKN. 
But i think i might have to leave after spm
My mom and i talked about it last time.
But i kinda said i don't want to go because i don't want to leave him.
After spm is the time where i can actually be there for him. 
Finally meet his friends yang die selalu lepak. Go out at night. By then i'll have my car. If he ever gets sick i certainly won't ask him to go to the clinic. 
I myself will fetch him from his house straight to the clinic. Lepak kat studio faliq while he's doing his work .That's what i can't wait for.. To have him day and night

But ... Now its all gone.. 

Should i go ? 
If i go i'll take the first flight after spm. 

This time it wont be a lie like last time on his birthday. 

And certainly won't tell him where , and when im going.. 

I'll just go 

Hmm :'( why doesn't he love me back ....



No comments:

Post a Comment